Our blood has a normal pH range of 7.35 to 7.45. This means that blood is naturally slightly alkaline or basic.
The pH scale ranges from 0 to 14:
- A pH below 7 is acidic.
- A pH higher than 7 is alkaline or basic.
In comparison, our stomach acid has a pH of around 1.5 to 3.5. This makes it acidic good for digesting food and destroying any germs that get into the stomach.
If you think about it, pH balance is alkaline inside the blood and acid outside the blood. When the body is not balanced it creates a climate for illness. Cancer and candida need an acid condition to survive.
Moreover, the more acidic our blood is the less result we will see with essential oils. No wonder some people do not see results!
In acidic conditions, the oils will also take longer to work and won’t last as long. If this is you, you might want to use oils very frequently until a plateau is reached.
When a person does not like the smell of an oil it is also usually an indication of an acidic condition as well.
The body can only heal in an alkaline state.
Our thoughts, mindsets and food intake are also very important to condition our pH levels.
Start to maintain a more alkaline pH.
𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲. Incorporate in as much as you can, but don’t stress it.
1. Add supplement in your daily supplementary. 3-4 capsules twice a day.
(My personal favourite is MultiGreen, I take 3 capsules twice a day)
2. Planning nutritious meals and snacks. Eat on time and snake sensibly.
(My personal favourite is Pure Protein Complete in chocolate or vanilla flavours, or Balance Complete, slique bars are my choices of snacks as well)
3. Reducing sugar and caffeine. I gave up coffee years ago, with no struggle. That was done after a couple years of serious oiling! One day I just didn’t like coffee anymore. I drink Ningxia Red daily, and lots of filtered water.
4. Keeping regular meal times—an important factor for maintaining blood sugar levels.
Time management and pre-prep meals ahead of time.
5. Regular breathing habit is also important. Start with smelling an oil (any oil of your choice), take time to breathe in and expand your lungs, and then breathe out emptying your lung. As you breathe in take in all the good, and as you breathe out, release everything that doesn’t serve you in a positive and progressive way. Do this multiple times a day.
6. I love using Genesis Body & Hand Lotion daily on my skin. It leaves my skin feeling so soft!
7. Add Lemon + oil to your water
8. I also take 1-3 cups of Alkalime daily
9. Our mind is our only companion.
How am I feeding my mind, what I see, hear, think makes a huge impact to the acidity levels in our body.
When our body is in a good state and blood pH is balanced, everything make sense and you will even look and feel better! Connect with me for more information!